Bennerley Viaduct - Added to FPV in East Midlands

I have just added this to the map of places to fly your drone at Drone Scene:

Land owner permission requirements unknown.

The originator declared that this location was not inside a Flight Restriction Zone at the time of being flown on 10/09/2020. It remains the responsibility of any pilot to check for any changes before flying at the same location.

5 Likes

Thank you @sdj_drones for adding to the DroneScene map.

1 Like

@milkmanchris - coordinates are slightly off for this one, can it be moved about 650m further south (visible on the satellite imagery)?

1 Like

Done.

2 Likes

The Viaduct has made the News

Let hope they donā€™t start to ban drones.

Iā€™ve flown here too @sdj_drones :grin:

1 Like

2 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

Et moi, (in French mode, just listening to Christine and the Queens)!

Dā€™accord! Allez-toi a Drone Scene et cliquez sur, ā€œJā€™ai vol ici, aussiā€

1 Like

Thatā€™s just showing off!!!

2 Likes

2 Likes

Good to know, that so many have flown here, its fairly local to me and iā€™d earmarked as somewhere for my maiden flight, as from memory it is a wide open space. Any advice either as to this location or maiden flights in general? Iā€™ m planning on watching a you tube video to get a number of basic training manouvres to practice to gain confidence and want to build up competence gradually before taking it up and flying at a distance

adviceā€¦ just go and have fun :slight_smile: stop worrying and when you get there just have a feel of the area while you flyā€¦ only way you can practise etc

2 Likes

Iā€™ve just added a new Parking marker to this location @sdj_drones :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Iā€™ve just added a new Take Off And Landing marker to this location @sdj_drones :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

1 Like

I donā€™t understand the context of your message. The messages below are automated by the site because I added parking spaces and a pin as somewhere to take off/land.
Why does this merit your ā€œadviceā€? I am not ā€œworriedā€ why do you think I am?
I just donā€™t get it, whatever ā€˜itā€™ is.