Bowness on Windermere - Added to Lakes and Reservoirs in North West

I have just added this to the map of places to fly your drone at Drone Scene:

Land owner permission obtained.

Be aware of NT locations around here.
Flown from private land & the Local park.

The originator declared that this location was not inside a Flight Restriction Zone at the time of being flown on 31/12/2020. It remains the responsibility of any pilot to check for any changes before flying at the same location.

6 Likes

Thank you @MTLakes for again adding to the map.

I want to fly here @MTLakes, but there are no parking or take off and landing markers. Would you be able to add some to the map please?

1 Like

Why don’t you look at Google maps / street view and sort it out? It’s easy enough for most people.

Because tried and tested spots is the whole idea of drone scene

(And the above is an automated response if people select a location they’d like to fly that has no such markers)

1 Like

I was there yesterday and went on a coach trip. I used the what 3 words link to get there. It’s inside a static caravan park but it was deserted. I didn’t fly long as it was a bit too windy. But still got some good footage.

1 Like

The TOAL location marked is in a private static caravan park - and therefore not an ideal location.
I’ve flown in this area a number of times. Using both the drone scene map and Google maps appropriate areas for TOAL can be identified.