Canalside Cafe & Farm Shop, Great Haywood, Staffordshire - Added to Rivers and Canals in West Midlands

I have just added this to the map of places to fly your drone at Drone Scene:

Land owner permission requirements unknown.

Love going to the Canalside Cafe for brunch particularly at the weekend. Always busy, but large carpark is accomadating. Food and service is excellent and if you feel like taking advantage of good weather they have an outside open air tent and a decking area adjacent to the canal.
TOAL was on the Canal bridge (Filmed with Mini 2).

The originator declared that this location was not inside a Flight Restriction Zone at the time of being flown on 08/05/2022. It remains the responsibility of any pilot to check for any changes before flying at the same location.

1 Like

Have you flown over Great Haywood Marina? I had a narrowboat on there for 12 months back in 2013/14

HI. Not yet but me and the better half use the towpath on a circular walk from Milford and through Shugborough so will do another video when the Marina fills up with more boats ( not many moored in the video at the time). :+1:t2:My father-in-law owned a narrowboat about the time you were there and I had to help him return to his Penkridge mooring after my mother-in-law took a tumble opening a loch gate! The boat was sold soon after! :rofl:

It’s lovely around there, hopefully later this year we can get sold up here in Blackpool and move back to Staffordshire. Hope the MIL was OK after the fall.

Yes she was fine thanks. Was born and bred in Stafford, not far from the Chase.so obviously biased and therefore would have to agree with you. :blush: