Dinas Castle - Added to Castles & Fortifications in the Cymru Wales region on the map at DroneScene.co.uk

I have just added this to the UK Map of places to fly your Drone at https://dronescene.co.uk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCRGgmTb7gk

13 Likes

Thanks for adding to the map @Andy_B :smiley:

1 Like

Nice video, well edited and music was different to the norm too. Nice one! :+1:

2 Likes

Nice video - with some brilliant colours, again.

The definition in the old castle walls stands out boldly against the relatively matt of the grass.

1 Like

Thanks guys :grinning:

1 Like

Nice video, stand by for the copyright strike from YT :wink:

Why’s that? The music is licensed to Youtube.

You are not allowed to use well known music tracks in your videos because copyright, I used to and got three flagged for this reason, even some of my later ones I’ve used copyright free music but because I didn’t give details in the credits these were also flagged.
This one from three years ago still has the above on it but they haven’t done any more than put this above on it for some reason.

I have had one or two blocked over the years, but generally, you simply get an email saying you are not in trouble…but you might get adverts on your videos…the revenue goes to the copyright owner.
I got no problem with that at all :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You can use copyrighted music as long as it’s licensed to Youtube.

On the video if you go to details it shows it’s licensed so no chance of it getting pulled.

2 Likes

Okay, thank you for letting me know, I always thought that you couldn’t use it, I did have one blocked a few years back and tried to steer clear of anything mainstream.

1 Like

I’m not sure how exactly you can tell what is licensed before posting though.

Perhaps might be worth looking into at some point.

2 Likes

I just re edited the one that got completely blocked with a different tune on it

2 Likes

Lovely, whenever I go up there its blowing a hoolie and I’m frightened of losing the drone.

1 Like