Dunham Massey - Added to Historic Buildings in North West

I have just added this to the map of places to fly your drone at Drone Scene:

Land owner permission requirements unknown.

I parked near the Swan with Two Nicks and followed a footpath west, just north of the River Bollin. The ground can be boggy here after bad weather or flooding.

Fair warning: Dunham Massey itself is National Trust property open to the public, and they have bye-laws forbidding you from flying “conveyances” or causing a nuisance while you are on their land. I’ve positioned the marker in an area that they do definitely own, but outside the Dunham Massey property itself. I’ve flown here without any problem more than once, and took the view that I wasn’t flying a conveyance and wasn’t causing a nuisance. But NT may take a different view, and anyone flies here at their own risk.

The originator declared that this location was not inside a Flight Restriction Zone at the time of being flown on 07/11/2020. It remains the responsibility of any pilot to check for any changes before flying at the same location.

2 Likes

I’ve flown here too @kvetner :grin:

2 Likes

From a different TOAL point, I’m guessing! Nice photos!

1 Like

Yes, sat on a bench by the Canal just before the aqueduct :wink:

Cool, that was on my list of places to try.

I’ve just added a new Take Off And Landing marker to this location @kvetner :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes