Edstone Aquaduct - Added to Bridges in West Midlands

I have just added this to the map of places to fly your drone at Drone Scene:

Land owner permission requirements unknown.

Endcote Viaduct. This will be amazing in the summer with all the boats going through. Taken with DJI Mavic air at 1080P. No color correction

5 Likes

Not seen this before but a nice video of a decent part of the World. In between Stratford-upon-Avon and Henley-in-Arden. It is actually Edstone viaduct, not Endcote just in case anyone else is looking for it.

1 Like

I have tried to report this because if you look for Endcote Viaduct you won’t find it. It is Edstone Aquaduct because it is a waterway (canal) over a road.

I’ve flown here too :grin:

@scraperman I flagged the original post for moderation and had the title changed to be correct as per your post above :+1:t2:

@DeanoG60 Thank you for that. It is a very scenic area and the engineering is really something when you consider when it was built.

Here’s my take on it:

I’m looking at that and thinking “power loop” :sunglasses:

I didn’t know what FPV was when I recorded that. It was my first flight with my Air 2 lol

I guessed that was the case. I’m certain i’d not have thought anything like that either back then,

However now I just think powerloop :grin:

I’ve flown here too :grin:

Didn’t think this was a very exciting place to fly if I’m honest. Probably wrong time of year.