Eton Wick Fields - Added to Iconic Landscapes and Ancient Sites in South East

I have just added this to the map of places to fly your drone at Drone Scene:

Land owner permission not required.

There's a layby to pull over at so you can fly from there or walk into the field to fly. Dog walkers come here so pick your time of day carefully. Lovely view of windsor racecourse from here which is right next door.

The originator declared that this location was not inside a Flight Restriction Zone at the time of being flown on 01/07/2020. It remains the responsibility of any pilot to check for any changes before flying at the same location.

5 Likes

@starharbour5 thanks for adding to the map.

pleasure. i’d love to see more locations myself so happy to add to those that I find.

1 Like

Hi there Starharbour 5 ,
Saw your pic of Eton Wick Fields so I thought I would show you my pic of the Windsor Flood Relief quite close by. Nice to know someone else near here flies drones too.

nice! where abouts you from? where do you normally fly and what drone?

Hi there, I am new to Droning so I only fly at Windsor Flood Relief at the moment as its very close to where I live. Going up to Yorkshire Dales thise weekend so hopefully get some nice movies up there. I fly a Mavic Pro 4.
Wbtu?

Mavic Pro 2 not 4

Hi, I’m a newbe and live not far from here towards Bracknell, and was looking for other locations in Berkshire to fly safely as I get to grips with my Mavic Air 2. So far so good, so much easier to control than the Concept helicopters I used to fly 20 years ago! Any location suggestions really appreciated. Many thanks Rob

Love the photo. I lived in one of those little houses in Bunces close I think it was called for 5 years when I was a kid. Brings back memories

its now a NFZ, too close to Windsor castle :frowning: the |NFZ end just after the church on Eton wick road

@jackruss thankfully, you can request permission to fly in restricted airspace these days :slight_smile: