Going to be on TV again

Wanna be careful with him, I’ve read one of his mucky books ;o)

2 Likes

Oooer missus!!

1 Like

That is really good then and its giving your chanel coverage well and never know maybe more subscribers

1 Like

Have you seen a big increase in subscribers and/or views?

It could be a big help towards monetising your channel.

1 Like

Not a massive amount, usually 3 or 4 new subs, and an uplift in views for th short term… I would like to think it would help increase visibility, but I am not sure that is the case…

1 Like

Probably find it’s partly down to the demographic of the show, plus people might not realise that when Albion Drones is mentioned it’s a YouTube channel and not a commercial operation.

2 Likes

True… Still, it boosts my confidence and self belief, which is a good thing :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Nice one Suzanne. Will keep an eye out for it.

2 Likes

Thanks hon :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Lovely footage, well shot & excellent choice of music. What drone?

1 Like

Thanks… this was taken with the MINI3 Pro, last June, which was 10 months after I first got a drone…

3 Likes

Next time there’s a meet up and we’re both there, I want your autograph :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Lol, I would be happy to oblige, will even give you an Albion Drones Business Card if you like :wink:

should get stickers :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

So no problems with wind strength on the coast, judging by the stable footage, eh? I recall my Mavic Pro, which is much heavier than the Mini 3 Pro, being well buffeted around while flying at the Natal coast in South Africa in 2018, the first time I took it abroad & was somewhat apprehensive, but its gimble handled the wind like a champ. I do a lot of flying these days with my own Mini 3 Pro in coastal areas of Indonesia, the Philippines & New Guinea on my scuba diving trips there, but if the coastal winds kick up too much I tend to resort to using my Air 2s for extra “bite” when flying to video outlying islands sometimes several kilometres away. I’m concerned the Mini 3 Pro might not have the necessary power to fly back to base should prevailing winds change & prove too strong! Btw love your contributions, keep up the good work!

1 Like

Thanks… The MINI3 Pro will handle 20-25mph quite well, but it does get buffeted around - can see it in a lot of uor Orkney footage, especially the Broch of Gurness video - which is why I got an AIR3 before we wen to Skye, that way if the winds were high I could fly the AIR3 instead, fortunately we were lucky with the weather and I was able to fly both drones with no issues…

1 Like

Beautiful dronage, and the music is spot on.:clap::clap:

1 Like

Thanks… I enjoy trying to make the best video’s I can, and finding the right music is a huge part of the end product…

1 Like

https://www.youtube.com/@ScottBuckley

You may already be aware of him, but Scott Buckley does some fantastic music for drone videos. All he asks in return is that you credit him.

1 Like

Yup, have used some of his, having created 200+ video’s in the last 18 months finding music has become something I am reasonably ok at… I can recommend Pixabay, FreeMusic Archive, YT and perhaps a few others I use…

2 Likes