Humberstone Fitties Beach - Added to Beaches and Seaside Resorts in Yorkshire and the Humber

I have just added this to the map of places to fly your drone at Drone Scene:

Land owner permission requirements unknown.

Car park is accessible through holiday park.

Humber sea forts around 1.5km flight out into estuary

The originator declared that this location was not inside a Flight Restriction Zone at the time of being flown on 02/06/2020. It remains the responsibility of any pilot to check for any changes before flying at the same location.

8 Likes

image image

4 Likes

Thanks for that Chris.

Now just going to have to work up the courage to get the drone all the way out to the Fort and do an orbit.

2 Likes

I’ve done a few times with the MP.

Wasn’t sure on range with the mini so just kept going, just got there and battery wanted to come home, it was well used before I set off. But easily made it only 1 warning (see airdata below)

It’s only 1500m and on a clear day you can easily see the MP

Love it down there, my nearest ‘coast’ about an hours drive on the M180

Cheers Chris, you’ll have to give me a shout next time you’re over this way for a flight.

1 Like

Yeah will do, I fancy a wander round the Kasbah area on the docks do you know it ?

Yes, as part of my job visit a few companies around that area including ABP. It’s a bit of a derelict area to be honest, what with the remains of the Ice House.

1 Like

Yeah the derelict bit is what piques my interest

I’ll have to give my contact at ABP a shout and see if I can get permission to fly on ABP land, could be interesting.

1 Like