Liverpool waterfront - Added to Coastal Scenery in North West

I have just added this to the map of places to fly your drone at Drone Scene:

Land owner permission requirements unknown.

The Liverpool waterfront is the site of the iconic "Three Graces" of the Liver Building, Cunard Building and the Port of Liverpool building. It also has great scenery across the River Mersey and of the Mersey Ferry.

The originator declared that this location was not inside a Flight Restriction Zone at the time of being flown on 07/05/2022. It remains the responsibility of any pilot to check for any changes before flying at the same location.

6 Likes

Hi Dorje, was it you I spoke to the other day? you had a Mini 2 and a Camoflague bag, I was with my wife and we were just passing as you were putting it away I had my Gopro with me :sunglasses:

I don’t think so! Was back in May I took these pics.

Ah Ok no problem I had a brief chat with a guy the other day and just wondered, fly safe stay safe :sunglasses:

1 Like

I’ve flown here too @Dorje :grin:

3 Likes

Here is an unedited video of a flight I did at the Liverpool Waterfront last week. Liverpool is easily accessed on the national rail network.

I took of and landed from the by railings along the waterfront near to the Pier Head after finding a quiet spot. Lots of places to eat and drink nearby in the Albert Dock complex, I chose to have a couple of cold cokes in the Pumphouse pub.

3 Likes

2 Likes

1 Like

I’m hoping to get here one evening this week, can anyone who has flown here offer advice on where to park up?
I don’t really know Liverpool at all.
Many thanks

1 Like

The Royal Albert Dock.

1 Like

Perfect thanks :+1: