Loch Drunkie, Stirlingshire - Added to Areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty in Scotland

I have just added this to the map of places to fly your drone at Drone Scene:

Land owner permission not required.

Within the bounds of Loch Lomond and Trosachs National Park, Loch Drunkie forms part of The Three Lochs Forest Drive. Taking in Lochan Reòidhte, Loch Drunkie and Loch Achray there are gravelled roads to drive round, cycle paths and many, many walks. Loads of parking spaces, public toilets and stunning scenery everywhere you look. There are also plenty of small villages around the area that are full of pubs, cafes and restaurants if you fancy a bite to eat or a liquid lunch. There are so many oportunities here for drone flights and standard photography alike, I would really recommend a visit if you are near the area.

The originator declared that this location was not inside a Flight Restriction Zone at the time of being flown on 31/07/2022. It remains the responsibility of any pilot to check for any changes before flying at the same location.

I’ve flown here too @mynameisjoe :grin:

1 Like

Thanks Darren @mynameisjoe, I’ll be staying in Blair Atholl for a week in June and I’ve just had a look on Google Maps, Loch Drunkie only 2 hours away, definitely doable. I’ve been as far as Killin before so not too much of a push to cover the extra few miles for a day out. :+1:

Give me a shout when the time is closer TFC , might be able to meet up and talk crap for an hour or two. Loads of stuff within easy distance of blar atholl,