Norfolk - Added to Parks & Recreation in the East of England region on the map at DroneScene.co.uk

I have just added this to the UK Map of places to fly your Drone at https://dronescene.co.uk/?place=312

A one acre site with good parking, can camp and BBQ.

South side of road oposite a grey farmhouse. NR19 2LZ takes you straight to it.

4 Likes

welcome Alan to the “Norfolk Brigade” , and a big welcome to the Friendliest Drone Forum in the UK !.
There is several like minded Members on here, from Norfolk, Norwich ,Great Yarmouth.
Come on your Norfolk guys! , introduce yourselves, don’t be shy !.
I live on the outskirts of Norwich, right near the Grounds of the UEA, also near Eaton Park ( a great place to fly) which is very big as Parks go.
Enjoy your drone, if you need any advice, just ask! There is always someone who will always give you an answer or friendly advice on anything to do with your drone.

I’m not from Norfolk, I just happen to live here :smiley: Welcome @alanp I’m based over at Caister, great for flying along the beach without too many people around

1 Like

I’ve just randomly looked at this location on DroneScene, and the pin looks to be in the wrong place to me. The vague title of the entry doesn’t really help, but the pin puts it in Attleborough. The postcode in the entry actually shows up near Dereham, which is about 12 miles away.

Clearly I have nothing better to do on a Saturday afternoon than QA DroneScene entries, but thought I’d just flag it so @PingSpike is aware. Wouldn’t want anyone looking for a 1 acre campsite in the middle of a housing estate bordering an FRZ :joy:

Thanks @rustybarnet - agreed the “Norfolk” naming of this location is a little vague to say the least. Location removed.