Portland Bill Lighthouse Dorset - Added to Lighthouses in South West

I have just added this to the map of places to fly your drone at Drone Scene:

Land owner permission requirements unknown.

Parking is a pay and display and gets very busy in the summer so get here early for parking and a fantastic sunrise. Portland Bill Lighthouse is a functioning lighthouse at Portland Bill, on the Isle of Portland, Dorset, England. The lighthouse and its boundary walls are Grade II Listed.

The originator declared that this location was not inside a Flight Restriction Zone at the time of being flown on 01/09/2020. It remains the responsibility of any pilot to check for any changes before flying at the same location.

7 Likes

Acidentally all my own work even though i’m unhappy at the angle i plan to recreate it from a better angle in line with the obilisk & lighthouse capturing the entire Isle going to have to mess around with altitude to get it all in the frame, I’m convincecd i can manage to get it all in ?

Thought I’d attach my shot that I got yesterday in the blustery wind with my Mini 4 Pro.

1 Like

Hi @metjam, it looks as though you’re quite new here :wave:t2:

Why not nip over to the Introductions page, and say hello properly and tell us a bit about yourself. :+1:t2:

That’s one of my favourite places to go. Love that lighthouse pic