Rock-a-Nore Beach Hastings - Added to Coastal Scenery in South East

I have just added this to the map of places to fly your drone at Drone Scene:

Land owner permission requirements unknown.

Large pay and display carpark right next to beach

The originator declared that this location was not inside a Flight Restriction Zone at the time of being flown on 20/12/2020. It remains the responsibility of any pilot to check for any changes before flying at the same location.

9 Likes

Thank you very much and great photo by the way :ok_hand:

1 Like

No worries Eneko and thanks :blush:

Love the photo.

Not been to Hastings for a long time - used to be there often in my youth. Great memories of that and Bexhill.

1 Like

Thanks Ian I don’t get down to Hastings often but occasionally go down there for fish n chips which is always good :grinning: No fish n chips this time though but the scenery was lovely

Stunning photo Steve.
What time of the day was it ?
I envy people lie you that can "see’ a photo opportunity and take advantage, every time that I try and do it, it never quite works…
Note to self, must try harder and more often!
Rob

1 Like

Thanks for the kind words Rob :blush: It was around 9am when the photo was taken. I had gotten there around 7:45 ready for an 8am sunrise but the good old British weather had other ideas lol It was really dark and overcast with plenty of rain. I hung around for about an hour taking some pics with my phone waiting for the rain to stop and it to clear which luckily it eventually did and the sun finally pierced the clouds. What you don’t see are the 80 or so photos I took trying to capture the right moment :joy:

1 Like

Cool, thanks for the information, great pic, what Drone?

1 Like

Cheers Simon I was using my Mavic Air 2 :+1:t2:

1 Like