St Crispin's Hospital - Added to Historic Buildings in East Midlands

I have just added this to the map of places to fly your drone at Drone Scene:

Land owner permission requirements unknown.

To the south west of the build is St crispin's cricket ground which does have a right of way through from Bowling Green Lane to St Crispin's drive. Large area to take of but some tall trees around so be careful but once up you don't have to move far to get good shots of the tower( very spooky and scary)

The originator declared that this location was not inside a Flight Restriction Zone at the time of being flown on 22/09/2021. It remains the responsibility of any pilot to check for any changes before flying at the same location.

2 Likes

I know someone who was admitted into this ‘hospital’. Not a nice place. Worried me sh____ss. Vowed never to return. Good you got the image, I believe it’s going to be pulled down.

It scars me taking pictures of this place its not the first time i have been here, its a high point in Northampton so even on a still day it can be windy here, So flying around this place is scary :scream:

3 Likes

There are some good explores of this on the Urbex sites

1 Like

Thanks I will have a look from behind the sofa :scream:

1 Like

done a brief recce of the site today, most of it looks like its gone, just the tower still standing, need to get back early soon to capture before its all totally gone

1 Like