St Mary's Church Lamberhurst - Added to Places of Worship in South East

I have just added this to the map of places to fly your drone at Drone Scene:

Land owner permission requirements unknown.

Parking where the pin is located. You can walk down through the graveyard and follow the public footpath through the field. You have the Church, fields, trees, a river and even Lamberhurst golf course can be viewed from here.

The originator declared that this location was not inside a Flight Restriction Zone at the time of being flown on 13/11/2020. It remains the responsibility of any pilot to check for any changes before flying at the same location.

3 Likes

Came here today @SirGunner

Thanks for the recommendation, very quiet location, got some good shots of the church.

But too windy for me to do much more today, will have to come back in the three days of summer :smiley:

1 Like

No worries Steve @BritCanTravel :+1:t2: I found it a nice and quiet location too. It’s a long way from Barnet though lol did you just happen to be down this way?

1 Like

My partners a Locum optometrist and therefore a key worker and working down that way, unfortunately she doesn’t drive so I get the pleasure of sitting in my car for 9 hours + travelling.

This kills a little bit of time.

Roll on a few more weeks until we can travel freely again.

Editing through the video at the moment, I’ll post up later. The church is beautiful

1 Like

Thats cool Steve, what better way to kill some time? Glad you enjoyed it and look forward to seeing your video :+1:t2:

1 Like

Must have missed this back in November when you posted it, Steve. Fantastic atmospheric shot. Sometimes black and white can do more for a photo than colour can. :+1:

1 Like

Cheers Chris :+1:t2: That pic was actually taken for one of the RTF competitions ‘Lone Tree’ . I think I have some colour edits of it somewhere too but I really liked the B&W version

1 Like

@SirGunner Here you go Steve, Limited footage today so just a short clip from the one area, way too bloody windy. Need a drone capable of 60mph winds in the UK :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Great video Steve :clap:t2: Captured some lovely shots there. I haven’t done any videos yet but I have some photos from there that you will recognise :grin: Thanks for sharing mate :+1:t2: @BritCanTravel

Thanks bud, would love to see them, definitely going to head back with less wind and more time

1 Like

Here’s a couple from my phone. I’ll see if I can find some more on my NAS drive :+1:t2:

If you’re wondering why they are all tree based, it’s because I was looking for images for the RTF Competition (Lone Tree category) when I visited this venue :grin:

Lol, I just thought you really liked trees!

They are some incredible shots. Beautifully edited too

1 Like

Lol I do like trees but not that much :joy:
Thanks Steve :+1:t2:

1 Like