Whiteford Lighthouse - Added to Lighthouses in Wales

I have just added this to the map of places to fly your drone at Drone Scene:

Land owner permission requirements unknown.

Park at Cwm Ivy Car park and then walk through NT area along the paths then onto the beach at the far end. Best to flight at low tide.

The originator declared that this location was not inside a Flight Restriction Zone at the time of being flown on 11/07/2020. It remains the responsibility of any pilot to check for any changes before flying at the same location.

1 Like

Thank you @AndyArdent for adding this to Dronescene

No problems I wasn’t sure I had done it as it said error but clearly it is now on there so thanks. I might have down it twice in error. Newbie LOL

Hi Andy,

Great video.

I live near this location, so many great locations around the Gower to fly. Keeping in mind nearby Swansea airport of course.

I’d love to fly Three Cliffs bay but this lies alas right inside Swansea Airport FRZ southern approach.

1 Like

Hi I just Bought a DJI mini 2 . Just getting use to the controls. This is on my list to fly. Mumbles light house as well. Any information would be appreciated I live in swansea

I’ve just added a new Parking marker to this location @AndyArdent :slightly_smiling_face:

Ive just added a marker to the car park i think your refrencing in your post. Can you confirm its the right one? Im hoping to fly here soon. It’s been on my list for a while but ive never known the closest place to park.

1 Like