Drone - £200 budget GPS ideally

Just be careful that the seller isn’t China based. They say it’s local, but their business is in China. It’s not always the case, but I have been stung before.

4 Likes

Charles, I’ve just seen this, I’m not at home at the moment so don’t have the full info but I have a DJI Spark fly more combo, flown only a few times. I’m moving house so my wife has told me I can keep my M2P but not the Spark. Would happily let it go for £200.

6 Likes

Bargain for you there @Charles1976 !.

1 Like

I’d recommend the Syma W1 - a brushless wonder with GPS and a fairly decent camera for its class, just a smidgen below 250 grams and well under 200 quids - i got mine before Christmas just under £80 on ebay with ‘best offer’, but they tend to go under £130 or so.
(I begun my droning life with the tiny little Syma toys last October, still love the little chirpers.)

1 Like

Eachine 520s ordered coming tomorrow reads OK reviews quite good worth a punt 99 quid

Not a bad toy to learn with, here’s a video you may or may not have seen.

1 Like

Just seen this morning cheers

1 Like

If your trying to see if you like flying first, why not go for a cheaper option then if you like it. More money to spend on something of more quality, if not. Then you haven"t lost so much.
Take a look at the simrex x11 on amazon £123
Its got GPS. a nice control box plus headless mode if your a beginner ?

Basil already order eachine and got it for 99 quid mate not too bad

1 Like

Charles, I take it you’re not interested in the Spark? I did PM you with the info

Cheers

1 Like

Literally 2 min after I ordered I saw your message

1 Like

No worries - welcome the mad world of drones!

1 Like

Thats a steal for what you get.

What did you go for Charles1976?

Is it? Ordered on amazon prime arrives tomorrow had a £60 off code happy days.

So long as I can master the basics I’ll be happy

Eachine 520s

Looks like a good drone happy flying.

1 Like

Thanks I’ll let you know tomorrow

1 Like

Mixrf reviews in fairness but should be OK… Have to consider the price

It gets you started anyway.