2018 Golden Hour Challenge

Yes. And for stills, noticeable.
But converted into 30fps video from full frame 16:9 jpg … you’ll not really notice a great deal of difference.

Not sure if even that would work for RAW, the stills file size is still massive!.

1 Like

Yup. I think @callum said the RAW on the M2P are c.40MB.
Would be interesting to know the fastest interval on the M2P, though … in each mode : JPEG, RAW, and both.

6 Likes

All pics taken Sept 26th from where I work looking down the Severn estuary towards portisjead at approx 7.00pm this is sunset pics

8 Likes

Hi! I’m a newbie!
I’ve only just got my Mavic Pro - this is my first photo from above my house - that happened to be of the sunset, so thought I’d enter it!

14 Likes

Hi Lucy. Welcome to GADC!

What a great first post, too. :+1:

2 Likes

Welcome Lucy.
Great picture.

1 Like

Welcome Lucy, nice to have “one of the fairer sex” in the Madhouse!.
Great 1st post picture !

1 Like

Haha! Yeah I can fly it - just can’t park it! :joy::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Thanks!

7 Likes

The wife’s the opposite, can drive like crazy, but, can’t fly !.
Easy solution to that problem !.
RTH Button (for the none initiated among us!)(Return To Home)

1 Like

Hello & Welcome Lucy.
Nice first photo, I like the rays, you could probably make that pop with some editing.

1 Like

Love the cloud cover, well done

1 Like

3 Likes

Just a reminder!!!

Full info in the first post in the thread up here >>> 2018 Golden Hour Challenge

3 Likes

Sorry I submitted more than 5 didn’t know which ones to use… can’t quite work out yet how to add text and photos.

Probably easier if you re-submit in a new post and I’ll delete the previous entries?

1 Like

Ok…

2 Likes

My offering
Taken on Wednesday 26th September at roughly 6.55pm next to winter hill in Lancashire with the Pike in the foreground

7 Likes

Very nice one Jeff !

1 Like