2018 Winter Treasure Hunt Challenge

I think that the Log Cabin has proved the most contarvrcial but being bloody minded I was determined to get this one! (Thanks to Colin / @scorps for the tip-off about a location :wink: .

This is Tilford Woods Lodge Retreat in Surrey. Log Cabin Breaks Surrey | Holiday Breaks in Farnham | Tilford Woods

Proved more difficult than I thought. I believed I had found a good take off point, but it was all private land. There was a pub car park right next to it. Had I had a Tello I would have been up, down and done in a minute. However… I had to drive about a mile down the road to a public footpath and work my way back through trees to try and find a take off point!

But here is not one but several wood cabins, only gutted that they didn’t have chimneys…

That the Pub on the left (The Duke of Cambridge) - which proved to be a great luck time spot! But you can see how close!

And this was my take off point… (Dronie to follow)

Unfortunately the dark brown paint of the cabins meant that the logs don’t show up very well so one taken from the car park by phone

Seems a lot for one point!

2 Likes