2019 Mixed Theme Challenge

Doh, meets the date requirement but will retract and trim!

1 Like

Trying again :slight_smile:

Edited, to follow the instructions.

The Bass Rock Lighthouse on Bass Rock is a 20-metre (66 ft) lighthouse, built in 1902 by David Stevenson, who demolished the 13th-century keep, or governor’s house, and some other buildings within the castle for the stone.

(Thank you, Wikipedia)

10 Likes

Thanks @colinbm, entry confirmed :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Here we go this is a pic taken on Easter Sunday 2019 of the old Severn bridge taken from the river bank at Aust warf

This was taken from my Yuneec Typhoon H Plus

8 Likes

Alas not…

You let us know which one you’re entering, we’ll delete the other one to avoid confusion :+1:t2:

1 Like

My entry for Water.
Solar powered lamp :wink: at Tynemouth sea front - 22/04/19. About 06:50

14 Likes

:rofl: Brilliant!

3 Likes

I’m going to try and push the boundaries by submitting this 3D model for my water theme! It was taken a few weeks back near Romsey on my Mavic 2 Pro and processed in OpenDrone Map then Blender. I will submit some more traditional entries if this gets disqualified by the committee :slight_smile:

Admin Edit: File removed

Perhaps a boundary too far.

Good point. I missed that bit! Also my embedded linking doesnt work!

I RETRACT my entry!

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Entry confirmed :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Horrahhh a new challenge. Been so (too) busy lately with work its a great reason to get airborne!!!

4 Likes

Lovely picture

Entry confirmed :+1:t2:

This was done with a self built quad. Lost the FPV at the back of the pond for a couple of seconds, but kept it up. Nothing special, but it’s my entry.

4 Likes

Thanks @notveryprettyboy - entry confirmed :+1:t2:

a very short version of sample video shot last weekend, still practicing and getting used to what the M2P can do.

Looking forward to the new challenges.

welcome feedback

9 Likes

If you paste the YouTube link in its own line, it automatically creates the embedded player. :wink:
You can edit that post, if you wish.

was just working on it, missed the upload option

1 Like

Upload is limited to 50MB … but absolutely fine for small clips. :+1: