2021 Fundamental Colour Challenge

Is this just your plan to get merged Keith? :thinking: lol

3 Likes

Possibly!

1 Like

Mutual wave to you then from a fellow illiterate twatee :wave:
Have you found any interesting unread rules in the underwear? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Two Bowling GREENS!
Taken Today at Walton Park in Sale

8 Likes

So many good pictures so I could not help myself to enter this one.
Taken at 7:50 am this morning 2nd May 2021
At Pitsford Reservoir (again)
Dji mini2

Trees growing on the floodplains of the reservoir.

14 Likes

One Green
Taken Yesterday at Walton Park, Sale with Mini 2

8 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: The Daily Photo Thread

When I was a little kid, one of those Monday morning school things was “write about something you did at the weekend”. As it happens, we were always an active sort of family, and nearly always went out somewhere, even if only to Chobham Common for one of Dad”s model aircraft to not start.

So, that task should have been easy, but I always sat there with an empty head until inspiration finally struck at about 5 mins to go, leading to a mad scramble to scribble/draw something.

Clearly nothing has changed, as this challenge is proving - I think I’m limited to looking at other entries and thinking “why didn’t I think of that”!

2 Likes

I didn’t realise it was a submit everything you’ve got and hope for the best competition :joy:

Some fantastic entries though. Think I’ll stick to my one entry or I’d be here all day :joy:

1 Like

Winchelsea drains just off Winchelsea Beach East Sussex. Taken yesterday evening (4th May) Manual settings 1/5 second exposure, 200iso

18 Likes

Lovely Steve :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Cheers Steve, been struggling with this one lol I do have one more idea to try but I’m at the mercy of the weather and time :grimacing: haha

1 Like

Love that one, like the veins of the world mate :earth_americas:

1 Like

Lol yeah they are :grinning: Originally planned to get it all from directly above like a massive green jigsaw puzzle but soon realised even at max altitude I could only get a small portion in shot, so decided to angle the shot towards the sun to get some light reflecting off the water

3 Likes

400 ft straight down shots every 2 seconds whilst flying and a massive stitch job at the end to get one hell of a puzzle pano :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Thats a great idea :bulb: I might have to go back and try that sometime :+1:t2: I got there late yesterday and didn’t have much time as the light was fading fast and the massive rain clouds were moving in too :grimacing:
I was well organised as ever :joy:

1 Like

Oh, that’s nice! :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks Joe :+1:t2:

1 Like

That’s really good!

1 Like
  • Where an entrant submits more than one entry, only their highest scoring entry will progress and be considered to determine final positions in the challenge…
    So more than one is fundamentally OK i think?:crossed_fingers:t3:
2 Likes