2021 Fundamental Colour Challenge

Taken this evening with my mini at a large Solar farm on the A38 at Cambridge, just south of Whitminster, Gloucestershire. Didn’t even know these solar panels were there until I went on google maps looking for possible blue subjects. Would be nice to go back and take another look when I’ve got more time.

10 Likes

Preferred this composition from this evenings flying visit to solar farm. Taken with MM with white balance dialled down a bit to saturate the blues and tweaked a bit in snapseed.

11 Likes

Both good shots but the off angle one is definitely better :ok_hand:

Thanks Steve @its.steves.shots, was nice just to be able to get out with the drone. Weather’s been pretty rubbish for a while now :umbrella::leaves:

1 Like

I took advantage of the unexpectedly fine weather this morning, and being awake early, which is not uncommon, and went to the cinema…

What: Odeon Luxe cinema frontage with the DJI Mavic Mini. Slightly straightened and cropped.
Where: the Meteor Centre, Derby
When: 2021-05-16 06:49

7 Likes

And just above the entrance.

What: Odeon Luxe cinema frontage with the DJI Mavic Mini. Slightly straightened and cropped.
When: 2021-05-16 06:49

6 Likes

I like this one because, quite by accident, I’m in it. :slight_smile:

What: Odeon Luxe cinema frontage with the DJI Mavic Mini.
When: 2021-05-16 06:52

4 Likes

And one more from the Meteor.

What: Jysk store frontage with the DJI Mavic Mini.
When: 2021-05-16 06:59

3 Likes

Last one and I’ll stop spamming the thread.

What: George and Dragon pub sign with DJI Mavic Mini
Where: Belper
When: 2021-05-16 07:49

3 Likes

@PingSpike will be pleased :rofl:

1 Like

He was foremost in my thoughts. :grin:

1 Like

Meadow Self Storage, Failsworth, East Manchester, this morning, with the Mini 2.

9 Likes

What: Taunton Private School Tennis Courts
When: 16/05/2021
Bird: Mini 2

10 Likes

What: Taunton Private School Tennis Courts
When: 16/05/2021
Bird: Mini 2

6 Likes

Verrrry nice @McSteamy2010!

I did set off to get some blue tennis courts this morning as well, but was foiled by a DJI geozone that failed to unlock like it was supposed to. :rage:

2 Likes

Thanks mate, been meaning to get to these for the last week but the weather has been shite, had a 5 minute break in the rain today :ok_hand:t4:

2 Likes

Very nice image Steve @McSteamy2010 :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Thanks Rich :pray:

1 Like

Derwent Water, Lake District
7:10am 17th May 2020
With my Dji M2

8 Likes

The sky
2021-05-17 22:00
DJI Mini