2021 Fundamental Colour Challenge

A great way to capture the blue sky , love it :+1:t5:

1 Like

Just a few days left to enter! :scream:

You dont fancy doing a last minute subject change by any chance Rich? Something like ‘Heavy Rain and Strong Winds as seen from indoors’ maybe?

And just the same few days before the RTF Photo Competition starts!

You can select the subject for the competition by voting here - votes close Saturday 23:00 - competition starts Sunday 00:01

1 Like

Shameless plug! :rofl:

1 Like

Was hoping to get out today to capture something blue, but it’s grey and windy here just now. So instead here’s the wife’s uniform’s on the washing line :+1: :grinning:
Where: My back garden
When: 22/05/2021
Mini 2 at an altitude of about 5ft.

7 Likes

You’ve had as much luck as me so far I see John :grin:

1 Like

Yeah and I almost lost my Mini 2 to a clothes peg as the wind blew it straight in to it :joy:

Manchester Tennis and Football Centre, photographed this morning. Sadly none of the perfection seen in a similar shot from @McSteamy2010 a few days ago, this one is looking a bit grubby from above!

7 Likes

Manchester Regional Arena, also photographed this morning.

7 Likes

Textures really nice though!

2 Likes

Taken this morning around 9am at Beachy Head in Eastbourne with MA2

14 Likes

Also taken today around 9am at Beachy Head in Eastbourne with my MA2

9 Likes

A flurry of last minute entries :scream:

1 Like

Yeah, get them out of their systems before moving on to construct images for the RTF competition :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The 2021 Fundamental Challenge is now closed!

Thank you to everyone who entered, judging will take place during the course of this week and the winners announced thereafter :tada:

3 Likes

:tada: :tada: :tada: CONGRATULATIONS :tada: :tada: :tada:

Your winners of the Fundamentally Red Theme are:

… in reverse order …

Third Place Winner:

Steve @McSteamy2010 with his entry of “A Nice Persons House, Beans Corner, West Monkton, Taunton.”

Steve receives a Bronze Trophy badge for his profile .

Second Place Winner:

Your second place winner is @HHHHHH with his photo of Crosby beach, Merseyside:

A Silver Trophy badge is all yours, @HHHHHH. :smiley:

First Place Winner:

Your first place winner of the Fundamentally Red Theme is (another) Steve, @SirGunner with his photo of “My car from above in the middle of Hempstead Forest Benenden Kent.”

Steve wins a :trophy: Gold Trophy :trophy: badge and can proudly update his profile to display his winning status :clap:t2:

Your winners of the Fundamentally Green Theme are:

… in reverse order …

Third Place Winner:

Jason @Acedrone with his photo of “Green tractor in Green field.”

Jason receives a Bronze Trophy badge for his profile .

Second Place Winner:

Your second place winner is Jez @Earwig with his photo of “The bandstand in the River Gardens at Belper”:

A Silver Trophy badge is all yours, @Earwig . :smiley:

First Place Winner:

Your first place winner of the Fundamentally Green Theme is (the other) Steve (again), @SirGunner with his photo of “Winchelsea drains just off Winchelsea Beach East Sussex.”

Steve wins another :trophy: Gold Trophy :trophy: badge and can proudly update his profile to display his winning status :clap:t2:

Your winners of the Fundamentally Blue Theme are:

… in reverse order …

Third Place Winner:

Brian @kvetner with his photo of “Meadow Self Storage, Failsworth, East Manchester.”

@kvetner receives a Bronze Trophy badge for his profile .

Second Place Winner:

Your second place winner is Steve @McSteamy2010 with his photo of “Taunton Private School Tennis Courts”:

A Silver Trophy badge is all yours, Steve . :smiley:

First Place Winner:

Your first place winner of the Fundamentally Blue Theme is Rich @RichGBiscuit with his photo of “Solar farm on the A38 at Cambridge, just south of Whitminster, Gloucestershire”

Rich wins a :trophy: Gold Trophy :trophy: badge and can proudly update his profile to display his winning status :clap:t2:

Congratulations once again to all our winners and a special THANK YOU to everyone who took part!

17 Likes

Congrats to all the Steves … and non-Steves! :clap:

9 Likes

Well done all

3 Likes

Agreed.

Some stunning entries :bowing_man:t2:

4 Likes