2021 Fundamental Colour Challenge

This is the shot I was looking for today.
Buffa waste services on the left and the Royal Mail delivery depot on the right. ( 2 RED’s for the price of one shot :smiley:)

Location is Northampton NN3 9SL
Taken at 09:34 this morning 18th April 2021
With my dji mini 2

12 Likes

This isn’t quite the shot I was looking for, but after the shenanigans last week I was playing it extremely carefully.

This is the East Mill in Belper, Derbyshire, taken at 18:23 this evening (19 April) with my (new) Mavic Mini, with everything on default. No post processing.

12 Likes

Narrowboat ‘Witcomb’ at Saul Junction on Gloucester-Sharpness canal. Taken on Sunday. Really interesting owner of the boat, explained to me that the red is known as Radle Red, due to the farming practice of putting radle red paint on the chest of rams to see which ewes he’s visited :wink: also a traditional colour for roofs and decks of narrowboats

14 Likes

Great pictures!

1 Like

Editing is allowed.

You may want to edit that to be under 30 seconds too :wink:

2 Likes

Here’s mine…
Taken from Campbell Park Milton Keynes at around 8am Sunday morning.
New Hotel LaTour, MK theatre and Xscape hope this is fundamentally red enough…

12 Likes

@PingSpike editing is allowed… :joy: :rofl:
Standby for the real… RED SEA

2 Likes

:hushed::+1:t5:

Location is Northampton NN3 9SL
Taken at 09:34 18th April 2021
Edited 21st April 2021
30 seconds long :joy:
With my dji mini 2

6 Likes

Strikingly red!:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Not much red around, had to think out of the box…

7 Likes

The National Burns Memorial Tower in Mauchline. And behind it the
National Burns Memorial Homes. Beyond those the fields of Mossgiel Farm, worked by Burns himself from 1784 to 1786 (and where he penned ‘To a mouse’).

Red sandstone in all it’s glorious, golden-hour brilliance.

Taken a little after 8pm yesterday.

(quick edit to say that whilst the subject is fundamentally red, I do appreciate that the picture as a whole doesn’t entirely fit the brief…)

7 Likes

I’m taking my committee hat off for a moment here and speaking both personally and bluntly.

Guys…

Come on…

This is getting beyond a joke now :pensive:

There are only 15x rules. None of them are complicated :man_shrugging:t2:

If you can’t be bothered to read the rules before posting an entry then quite frankly why should I bother telling you why your entry is not eligible?

Is this post aimed at you? :thinking:

You’ll have to read the rules and compare them to your entry to find out.

Or don’t, and wait till the end of the challenge and wonder why you scored zero points :confused:

6 Likes

Well, I’ve double checked all the rules, and checked my entry and I can’t see any I’ve missed… but I’m still going to lie awake all night worrying about the slightest possibility this might have been me.

3 Likes

Whoops! It seems I missed read the rules before I posted my entry. (Royal Mail Train)

I apologise and would be pleased if my entry is taken down.

Sorry.

2 Likes

2021 Fundamental Colour Challenge - RED

Replacement video for Royal Mail Train

7 Likes

Where? Lol maybe I should know this but I don’t? :grimacing:

Fixed.

Nice one - but its 32 - 33 seconds long :man_facepalming:

1 Like

Cool Shot

1 Like