26 Shot RAW Pano's HELP!

Any resizing to do? Or just leave as standard?

Ah yes, step 4, in the settings I change the width to 16384px, which is the Kuula limit.

I have updated the steps above.

1 Like

You can always change the image size (width) in PS.

1 Like

Just be careful with content aware it has a habit of giving you a stitch line, sometimes (and yours is perfect because its flat to replace the whole sky)

Struggling with this fill / content aware bit. Again first time doing this.

I’m using quick selection tool to mask the area but when I select fill it doesn’t fill 🤦🏽😂

Make sure the layer is selected, use the wand, select the blank bit, hit Shift + F5 and make sure it’s on Content-Aware.

You can download Microsoft ICE still from here. I did a couple of weeks ago as I was having issues with stitching RAW files to replicate the .jpg shot on my Air2S. I never really get the results I want yet, even with ICE but I’ve not had a chance to fiddle with it’s settings. To be fair with all on my panos I’ve just used the .jpg so far.

DJI must be doing something different within the drone to make the stitch compared to LR and PS. They always fail to reproduce the same image as the .jpg. So annoying!

1 Like

#headache & Looks like i’ve got a trail version of APG :man_facepalming: :rofl:

Bit to content aware

LOL!

Eventually downloaded images to phone, and Bimostitch did an excellent job.

The free version has resolution limit, obviously.

But, the same issue I’ve always had on my phone still exists … how to create the 2:1 image without the wavy horizon.
Cropping it out is easy, expanding to 2:1 not so.
:man_shrugging:

I wonder why LR/PS sometimes struggle with getting the horizon correct.

1 Like

Oh wow awesome! :ok_hand:t4:

Okay, chucked this into kuula with the new amazing skycity, cant work out how to get the sky to sort itself out. doesn’t matter how much i try. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Quality of the pano though seems decent.

Will do some more playing this afternoon and get the full copy of APG :man_facepalming:

1 Like

Content-Aware is sampling the whole image, not just the sky, that’s why you now have buildings in the sky :wink:

You need to draw a rectangle just around your sky area first, then copy that selection to a new layer (CTRL + J). With the new layer selected, then select the blank sky with your wand and apply content-aware. You can see this in my image.

1 Like

When that does happen, this is how to fix it:

1. Use the wand
  2. Then from the Select menu > Modify > Expand
  3. Then enter 5px and click OK

Now fill with Content-Aware and you get no stich lines

1 Like

Chris @clinkadink Your a legend mate, Thanks so much.

Thanks all who helped out. :raised_hands:

1 Like

You got a “genuine” copy of Autopano? :wink:

YES! :grimacing: Who’s asking :running_man:

FAST. :stuck_out_tongue:

That looks great. The detail is much better with DNG files. Happy to help :+1: