3rd time in full acro!

3rd time in full acro with the DJI FPV. I have met up with some great like minded people.(NIPFV) This is my 3rd time after a big crash but i attempted to fix and solder a new arm from aliexpress for £11!! this is the maiden flight after my fantastic soldering skills (not! more on this coming soon) anyway hope you enjoy.

4 Likes

Well done mate, I’m about 10 flights into acro and it isn’t easy on any level. Just about getting to a point where I’m close to the ground and going past objects. Funny thing being that the actual flips, rolls etc are easy to do- its the more controlled slow flying close to ground. I changed my specs having watched a video and it def made it easier than the default dji ones.

1 Like

Yeah man totaly agree, flips and rolls are super easy and surprisingly the DJI feels so stable doing it. I changed the Controller expo settings aswell but didnt like them. I think that it is going to trail and error and personal preference for that. Trying to low flying in acro but just can get the thing straight quick enough outta a turn :joy: But hey, its fun learning