£70 fpv drone with controller and goggles?

I love my phantom and wanted to try fpv to see how I like it. Saw this on Amazon that comes with controller, goggles and drone for £70.

Anyone with any experience of these or opinions?

Reviews seem decent.

Thanks guys!

Got a link @HonestDickie mate?

Sorry silly me

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B075XGW4GS/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_lyg5CbPJ9QCWA

Should be ok. The drone is pretty limited, but the goggles should give you a feel for it as they are generic. May not be the best quality. And Amazon will let you send it back if your’e not happy.

Where are you based? I may be passing you at some point as I travel here and there and I can bring my little fpv drone.

I know it’s more money but nobody’s gunna be flying brushed motors soon so youd be wasting your money on the Amazon one.
The tinyhawk is awesome and they do a ready to fly kit.

I’m in St Helens.

Looks like a rebadged Eachine E013, which could maybe be picked up cheaper on banggood if you are willing to wait a bit longer.
Great little starter quad, but the problem is that the only part you can really take on to your next quad is the goggles, as the transmitter uses a toy protocol.
I think the linked tinyhawk is a FrSky protocol transmitter - if so, that would be a way better choice, as all the bits would work with another quad.
General advice though is if you see yourself sticking with the hobby, buy a decent transmitter to begin with - potentially even before you get a quad. You can always fly a simulator with the radio even without a quad, and there’s little point having a second transmitter.
A spare set of goggles for spectators is fine though, so starting with cheapo box goggles is not a bad move.

1 Like