75 flights later getting hang of it DJI Mini 2

Managed 75 flights in past few weeks 12 hours flying ,at least getting the hang of it. purchased extra 2 batteries now have total of 5 . feel thats right number. Attached some images from recent flights around North east Lincolnshire

28 Likes

Nice shots @john768

75 flights on which model drone?

dji mini 2

1 Like

I take it you’re enjoying it then :smiley:

I also have the mini 2 but sadly haven’t been able to fly as much as you have.

Love the sunrise pictures you have there - top drawer!

1 Like

You certainly appear to have logged many flights and flight hours over the last cold few weeks.
Do you think 5 batteries will be enough for the summer months :grin:?

1 Like

NowI that have mastered the controls . Initially sharp learning curve. lot more confidence in drone now (always glad when its back and landed)

1 Like

5 is enough for the moment I can see me purchasing some more

1 Like

The Misty Moments, Ice Flyer and Golden Hour Flyer badges added to your profile for those. :+1:

Some cracking shots there @john768. Just had my first couple of flights with the mini 2. It a fantastic bit of kit. Definitely need to get more batteries myself though!

heliguy £100 free postage for 2 batteries arrived next day think I will be ordering some more whilst they have a stock

1 Like

They’re £45 each in Argos mate:

https://www.argos.co.uk/product/4668558

And same day delivery for £3.95

will that battery fit mini2??

1 Like

Oh, sorry, my bad… That was a Mini 1 battery :man_facepalming:t2:

Yes, it will fit and work fine, but Mini 1 batts are not LiPo.

Thanks

If you google the weight of the Mini1 and Mini 2 batteries you will find 100gms and 86gms respectively, so it would appear to put the Mini 2 above 250gms if you use the Mini 1 battery. This could cause implications with insurance and categories of flight.

Thanks for that sticking with mini 2 batteries
John

Superb shots there.

This is the one you want £50 https://www.argos.co.uk/product/8992220

Waltham foggy morning is very atmospheric. Really like it! Also photo number 2.