A bit of insight and some history about your Club

i can do that no problem, there’s a logo company 3 doors from my workplace, just thought official merchandise would add contribution to the site / club costs etc, also helps get the public recognition for a ‘proper’ drone club, one way to raise funds for various things too, prizes etc if necessary for future comps and similar.
I know ‘official merchandise’ usually costs a couple of £s more but that’s the point to fund stuff we’re into :wink:

P.s. - I like that as I am an old guy :smiley:

4 Likes

I think it came from here

1 Like

Mama font as used by the Goodies.

Never gets old ;o)

2 Likes

Oh yes we do…

6 posts were split to a new topic: How do I get the Buttock Clencher Badge

I’d love to throw my hat into the ring if you’d like to utilise my 20 years of graphic design skills for anything. If it would help :grin:

2 Likes

Cheers Kevin, we may take you up on that offer in the not too distant future :blush:

2 Likes

N00b here and thanks for the brief history - just a shame that the first post I read I can’t see half of the links because “sorry, you don’t have access to that topic” and no explanation as to how I get access.

I guess by hanging around…so I shall :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Welcome!

Yup - take a look at the Membership Levels section on our FAQ , and you will see that the “hanging about” bit is key. :wink:

Pop over to #introductions and tell us a little about yourself. :+1:

2 Likes