A little walk in Norfolk

My wife and I went for a walk on Sunday as the weather was nice and bright. I took the drone along (it’s first proper outing) and shot a bit of footage along the River Ant in the Norfolk Broads. I would have got more, but realised when I got home I’d made the schoolboy error of not hitting the record button for much of it! Oh well, you live and learn!

https://youtu.be/M2RYoCVHLeA

3 Likes

Very nice and we have all been there regarding the record button :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Love what you did capture. Lucky people living close to that area.

I did the same yesterday. Went out with the better half, with her new MM. 5 minutes later she was flying around the field so I decided to fly. Followed her for about 3 minutes, really proud that I was controlling the drone and keeping her drone framed.
Pride comes before a fall…empty SD card, yep I didn’t record any of it!!

2 Likes

It certainly is nice up here in Norfolk, but I do wish we had more mountains :rofl:

I’m glad I’m not the only one! As a beginner, I’m concentrating so much on the flying and trying to visualise the shot, that the basics seem to get forgotten. I guess I need to get the missus to ask “Have you pressed record” every time I take off.

Don’t give her the ammunition, you know she will use it! :joy:

2 Likes

More!!! :thinking: I wasn’t aware that Norfolk had any mountains to start with. . . . :rofl:

1 Like

They are quite short.

2 Likes

:rofl: We have at least one minor hill! It’s 207 feet high which makes it a mountain round these parts :joy:

2 Likes