A380 Model

Came across this today. I’m guessing you should get a little more than 500M LOS on this :grin:

2 Likes

If you ever get to go on the real thing it really is like travelling without moving , they are so quiet onboard and you don’t feel any movement.

Upstairs is pretty nice too :wink:

1 Like

I have been fortunate enough to have flown in an A380 a couple of times and agree with you Chris, although sadly I’ve never been been flush enough to visit upstairs :cry: :grin:

1 Like

Emirates run one with a around 80 economy seats upstairs, we flew it twice. They really look after you up there. Did manage to get a look at the cabins and first class on an Etihad one too, different world, but it takes the same time to get where you’re going

1 Like

I flew on Emirates, though I forget where to. It was the best airline I have flown with by far. I couldn’t fault them (this was in around 1995).

1 Like

I flew to Japan with Emirates, their cabin crew are fantastic. I also flew out of Vancouver on the upper deck of an A380 in 2016 when BA launched the service, for such a large plane it was very quite and smooth.

1 Like

MIne could have been Japan as well. I was always flying somewhere.

That must be very confusing to see that flying around if you are not aware of the model convention taking place