Above and Below - Azores 2017

I finally got my arse in gear and edited the footage from my Azores trip in 2017. Theres a bit of underwater diving video too but the Mavic got some stellar stuff…enjoy!!

8 Likes

Now that was fab lived the big grouper and the parrot fish, never had the pleasure of diving with manta ray you had abundance of sea life great to combine it with drone shots I love it great work I’m new to this world and hope I can achieve a little of your quality mate👌

2 Likes

Loved not lived lol

1 Like

Wow… that was stellar, brilliant filming up & down :slightly_smiling_face: superbly edited, music choice etc…
Are you a pro? sure looks like it.
I’ll view your other videos later :+1:
Cheers Steve

1 Like

Yeah I have to say WOW too!!! I just wanted it to go on, could have watched that for ages. It was a great combination of the dramatic landscapes and underwater footage, and what a mix of sea life, I was happy till I saw the shark, not sure I would have been happy with that, but the rest was as good as any wildlife documentary. Would love to see more.

1 Like

Stunning!! And well filmed, both below and above

1 Like

Awesome footage bud, sadly I can’t scuba dive anymore but have dived all over the world so just do drones now, hope I can get as good :grin::+1::+1:

1 Like

Amazing video, very professional looking edit :+1::+1:

1 Like

Thanks to you all for your kind words…Im not a pro just a bumbling amateur but I do love making them and I love people getting a kick out of them even more. I have been a bit more into collecting the footage and not so much in the making films department…I have so much footage I plan to plough through and get busy on all the blown out days we are going to be seeing over a cold winter. Watch this space…there’s more to come!!!

2 Likes