Active track help please

I had an issue similar to this and I was trying to tap on the target instead of draging a box over the target…

1 Like

On the side of your controller is the switch which should be set to P.

he said it wasn’t in sports mode and I think the pro controller only has p and s only the mavic 2 has tripod sport and p mode on the side

Have you enabled intelligent (multi) flight modes in the app?

yes you have to enable multiple flight modes don’t you der good call

2 Likes

Mine is a mavic pro and has three positions. I always suggest the easiest and simplest things to check first before deleting and reinstalling apps.I had a similar issue and it wouldn’t active track, or panorama I had one of the settings on the controller turned off, but I can’t remember which one it was. I’ve turned mine on as we chatted but it needs to be flying before it will let me do anything… however, good ole you tube is an excellent source of knowledge

has it I don’t remember mine having that interesting

How far away are you from the subject? There is a distance limit for it to work. Don’t know what it is though.

chrissyb

20h

Thanks. Not in sports mode. (Have never dared!)

Oh you should… Sport mode is great fun :+1: :+1:
Cheers
Steve :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I wll try that one when its light enough.

In the app? How do i do that?
But im sure i have as i have tbe various options to choose as well as active track.

Ive tried close ish and further away

Mine is just a Mavic PRO and it only has P & S :thinking: :thinking:
about 18 months old

Do all the others work?

Thanks all!
Got it working. It’s just that it’s a bit sensitive in drawing the green GO square.
However what was really annoying was that I kept misinterpreting the red video button, thinking off was on and on was off😱. I wish it would turn green when videoing and red when off!
But all that was the least of my problems. Got a bramble stuck in my diralia gears and it snapped off 10 miles from home!
Until then a nice ride along the Ridgeway (Wiltshire) - great place for flying btw.
All the best👍

2 Likes

Doesn’t it flash while recording? Or is that a Litchi thing? :thinking:

And…

It’d be great if you could mark one of these replies as the solution to your problem (even if it’s your own) - it’ll help others who have the same issue :+1:t2:

No I just have a little red square, as opposed to a big red circle when off - I think…and there’s the issue!!

Will do, on solution.
Thanks