Advice from the north western contingent

the ecotricity chargers northbound, usually the one on the right is on free vend

not seen a chargemaster there, unless its brand new.

Northbound are ecotricity, southbound are tesla. there is a link to get from one side to the other if you need it, just head for the hotel.

Ecoticity is an app, unless its on free vend which it usually is at tebay. then its just a button press

If we could keep this thread on the topic of places to fly your drone please, rather than places to charge your car.

2 Likes

Sorry to hear that. The EH drone police can be quite frustrating to say the least. If you managed to get any flight in you done well given the weather here today. I hope you can salvage something and post later, mate.

More than i expected, its rained all day on the cumbrian west coast.

1 Like

Ended up taking off from the park to the rear and due to a SD card malfunction te images are only screenshots so the quality isn’t great. The window in the weather was only around 20 minutes before the snow started again.

I will add to Dronescene in due time

5 Likes

would like to get to a few EH sites (not done any yet, except i learned their stance on drones by asking first) ho hum. Did he give you any grief after you took off from the park?

I doubt they even saw me. They was squirreled away in their office at the front entrance. I didn’t fly over the top of the castle simply because it was only my second time flying the mini and it was a little gusty.

I did have the inspire charged and ready to go, however I had left my USB cable at home :man_facepalming::man_facepalming:so she remained grounded.

2 Likes

A couple of nice shots, mate. The EH drone police can be frustrating though. I have had to work around them before. Tend just to fly out of hours which is ok in summer but can be challenging in winter with the shorter days.

1 Like