Age Range (poll)

Do as i do, tell them you are “A Mason”, and that you give all your charity donations through them.
(which, in my case is true!)

That a lot of words…

“Fuck off” works quite well if your in a hurry.

3 Likes

So now I am a statistic :frowning:

Broken down by age and sex.

1 Like

Prob can get a case but at 43 quid of amazon bolt drone in it put in bag get aboard then put back in a camera case or walk aboard using it

What, no one under 20? That’s a shame, it used to be that young guys would do radio control as a hobby. And are drones just a Male thing, I see little or no involvement from the “fairer sex”?

There was a young lady on here a couple of months ago I am sure there is more I see a women flying a spark yesterday when I was at the beach

I played homeless man #16 in a recent feature film. I went to the costume fitting expecting to spend a few hours being sorted with clothes and having hair styled. They looked at me, said “You’ll do” and sent me back out the door.

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Do love the costume dept I remember working on a period drama and some bloke they got in told him they had to shave of his moustache of 20 years and he said ok then an hour later another makeup person took him in and put a false moustache on him exactly the same as the one they shaved off :joy::joy:

1 Like

That’s good to hear @scorps this hobby will get a better reputation if it’s all inclusive and we see both men and women taking part. :+1:

That is something I would never do unless it was well worth my while. For a start if I shaved I’d have to redo all my photos and reload them to various agencies and my website. And Christmas work would be difficult. If it was a recurring part in a series or a month’s background work it might be worth ithe hassle …

I have had a moustache since i was 14 at school (i was threatened with expulsion, of i did not shave it off, until my Father objected to the education authority, on the grounds of “It’s Natural puberty”) 52 years later it’s still there.

2 Likes

Bit harsh :joy: I just ask “do you take card”

1 Like

Youre gonna need a big drone to help you travel all over the world! With 2 seats too. LOL

*im just pulling ya leg AND im jealous that youre 21!!!

This was my drone when I was your age :

Well ok, maybe when I was 10! :grin:

2 Likes

I,ll swap you 18 years,lol … :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Omg I used to collect them! I had hundreds!

4 Likes

I used to love these too. there were some fabulous ones

1 Like

Look what I’ve just dug out of my magic draw! :scream:
Grey arrows label so you know it’s genuine :wink:

Question is… do I build it :grimacing:

6 Likes

1 Like

Ooh want one :joy:

1 Like

5 Likes