Air 2S or Mavic 3

Haha think your right.

Can I justify spending out like I did on the 2 pro again and do I really need to. I’m sure I’d get just as much enjoyment out of a less expensive bird with no compromise on image quality.

1 Like

I feel another challenge to my Speed Record coming on!

1 Like

There is an easy solution mate. Just make your decision and purchase the one you think will suit your needs best. Then all you have to do is leave the GADC and any other online forums you may be a member of so you don’t get the I told you so’s when the inevitable happens and something newer and better is released a couple of weeks later :+1:t2:

1 Like

Ah air 2S owner… what’s your review?

1 Like

Said the man with 1300L of 40degree water in the back yard :wink:

1 Like

^^^ This. I’ve not seen any better photos from Air 2S owners compared to M2P owners. I expect there’s a reason the M3P is forecast to have a Hasselblad camera again.

2 Likes

I’m still eating skinheads on a raft (beans on toast) because of that purchase :exploding_head:

1 Like

I’m wondering if there is much of a noticeable difference.

I’ve seen some of @Drumsagard shots from the 2Pro and Mini 2 and even that’s hard to compare sometimes.

1 Like

If they are processed well Steve, they are hard to tell apart on screen. The actual file sizes though are very different. Would make no difference if you never print from them though.

1 Like

True John,
probably not going to be much between the 2Pro and A2S

both run 20MP 1’’ sensors albeit ones Hasselblad ones DJI.

3 Likes

Short review.

Love it.
But it doesn’t stop like the Mini does.
Scares the shit out of SWMBO when I come in fast and low!

Haven’t had much time to get out since early August and buying it but I find it much smoother to fly in a ‘Supertanker vs Dingy sort of way’. Far fewer wind warnings although the Wind resistance is apparently the same.
I know you will be aware but a hell of a lot easier to see than the Mini, but then that said, easier for others to see so less unobtrusive.
Louder, I SAID LOUDER. Flew it at Hartland Quay and the Missus knew I was flying from the hotel room.
The hotel was at Hartland Quay, not miles away, but she didn’t hear the Mini.
Seagulls still think its fair game!

You wanna try a proper fast drone :wink:

1 Like

But do you want me to try your proper fast drone :innocent:

Always share my toys, next time you’re up north gimme a shout and the DJIFPV is yours to play with.

Can’t guarantee you won’t want one straight after :wink:

2 Likes

That would be my concern!!

1 Like

Just been watching the Evo 2 videos, it’s a Brick :brick:
Bloody huge. Does look good though. :+1:t4:

200g heavier than a Mavic 2 (decent build quality :wink: )

But never mind all that!

Which day does your Air 2S arrive?

Or are you collecting from Argos this evening? :thinking:

Haha, not ordered (yet) I really want to hold out for the M3 but not sure its worth the price tag.

But when is the Autel Evo III coming out?

Not sure @McSteamy2010 wants a drone that has been out for well over a year - old hat and all that :joy:

1 Like