Aliexpress.com

What are people’s views on using Aliexpress? Good or Bad?

Want to purchase this:

This one has 4.5 amp output (vis USB) but I’ve seen others with only 3 amp. Does it make a lot of difference?

I have used them a few times no problems, don’t think I’ve waited more than 2 weeks from china, in fact last but one purchase only 6 days.

Does anyone know if they are shipping at the current time. Some say they aren’t shipping orders. Others are saying they are waiting for orders and not had any response from seller.
Cheers.

1 Like

AliExpress are a marketplace with many different vendors all under one roof. Iv has good experience from them in general and tend to grab printer parts

I’ve purchased several things through them including my Mavic Air from the DJI store - it shipped from a warehouse in Germany as I recall - saved close on £200 off of the UK price at the time.

Thanks everyone, that sounds encouraging. I think I’ll go ahead and order.

Well that was an experience. Tried to order and couldn’t use any of the options for paying. Wouldn’t let me use my credit card or paypal and all the other options I’d never heard of.
Finally gave up and went to Amazon but delivery isn’t until end of June !

1 Like

I know there sister company DHGATE are shipping during this time so I’m guessing Ali is too :ok_hand:

FYI I highly recommend DHGATE :ok_hand:

This was the same issue i encountered.

I have used Ali express and it was ok just the the waiting time from china.