Alternative props for Babyhawk II?

The standard props for the baby hawk II are the following T mounted props. They fly really well, but boy are they fragile and “explode” a lot…

Anyone suggest or tried any good alternatives, as running low on my stock, and need to order some more, and might as well try something new?!

Don’t have any recommendations except maybe trying out a gemfan or hq with similar pitch.

How you’re getting along with this drone? Have seen some reviews but its always best to learn from “real” people…

Cheers. Everywhere with t mounted 3.5 inch props is out of stock. Added to my list. I think I got “one set” left, hehe.

The drone… LOVE IT! I’d say it’s my second favourite to fly (after my 5inch with DJI), so much so might buy or upgrade to the digital version

Chris Ross does say its the best 3.5 props he’s ever tested, so maybe one of the reasons its popular, on top of the fact that breaking easy means people will be buying more…

Good to know about the drone. I’ve been pondering about getting something built and eventually swap frame and other parts as required or building one from scratch (I need something more robust now to cope a little better with harder crashes). Originally I thought about the Crux3.5, and I still think its on the table, if the analogue ever comes back in stock, but this one has somewhat better hw in general (hence the huge gap in price).