Am l Yuneec?

I’ve noticed over my time here, most topics are around DJI.

I was wondering if I’m the only person on here that flys Yuneec drones?

I know there is a what do you fly pole but I never hear a one mention Yuneec…

So if there are fellow Yuneec pilots out there speak up…

Your thread title should be “Am I Yuneec?” :wink:

1 Like

I like it… :+1:

3 Likes

Darren I am off to the big city this week to the commercial drone expo
No DJI at the event but (drum roll) Yuneec are
Will evaluate there wares and get back to you haven’t seen one in the flesh before

1 Like

You’re not alone…

I think these people are also Yuneec @Returntohome @trisktm @Kimyfa @Bill @andyb and @TynCat :+1:

1 Like

Hi @sparkman999

The guys at yuneec invited me to go and see them at the show but I’m too busy with work… hope you go and a great time… remember to take your credit card… :wink:

1 Like

Cheers Rich :+1:

I too fly yuneec, I have a Breeze and a H500 4k

3 Likes

Cool,

Do you find them as good as I do… I love Yuneec’s products…

The Breeze I find a bit jumpy/jittery but then it is sold as a selfie drone the Q500 I’ve not flown that much but i love them both

1 Like

Nope I’m not taking the card…Honest

1 Like

I’m not believing you… :wink:

1 Like

I’ll fly anything! (However - my experiences in Phoenix Flight sim suggest I should avoid fixed wing :joy: )

2 Likes

I can vouch for Jeff, he won’t be taking his wallet, he never does!!1

:joy:

Cheers m8

I’m not sure what the ratio is Nationwide, but personally it’s DJI 66%, Yuneec 33%. Although the H gets used the most. It’s more of a challenge and therefore more fun.

3 Likes

Hi Paul / @CycloneDrone - welcome to GADC :+1:
… although I see you actually joined some months ago!

If you haven’t already, take a look at the Map of Members. This is a relatively new feature so not everyone is on there as yet, but I’m sure there are other members in your neck of the woods that will come and say Hi that may also have ideas on locations.

(Don’t forget to add yourself to that map : Members’ Location Map - A Guide)

Also, if you’ve not seen it, check out our map of places where members have flown that might be of assistance.:

1 Like