And Finally! Jubilee Tower by Drone

3 time lucky, tripped and fell in a load of mud on the way up I was covered in it but not deterred to reach the top, was it worth it? Hell yes!

13 Likes

Good work, you do drive fast mate :grinning:

2 Likes

Well done I will have to get up early one day?

1 Like

Was it worth it ? - - you bet your sweet bippee it was - really well put together too - got my vote for sure :+1: :+1: :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks pal :+1: up at 3 there for 4:15 and not alone I had the Daily Mail Drone pilot there actually there before me

1 Like

3:30AM only exists at the end of an epic party.

a) Social distancing prevents parties of that level of epic
b) When I’ve been to a party that good I’d not be flying my drone - :thinking: - probably not driving my car, either. :wink:

:laughing:

Actually - for other reasons - I wanted to get up even earlier last night (noctilucent clouds - if anyone was curious), but that was a fail.
Yet to discover how I turn off alarms whilst sound asleep.

2 Likes

How come you hit all those traffic lights just right?

1 Like

Top work! I’m never, ever getting up at that sort of time, so very happy to watch someone else do it!

1 Like

Luck @tanglefoot just like 3rd time lucky👍

very nice, great choice of music too!

1 Like

Wow, and it was truly worth it, great footage. Awesome sunrise and colours. It’s great getting out that time of day, know one about.

1 Like

That’s what I thought never seen Anyone there before, there was two couples and 2 Drone pilots already there before me at 04:15

1 Like

I hope you invited them to GADC, Mark?

The drone pilots, not the couples :grimacing:

1 Like

I thought that was brilliant, to start with recording the trip and speeding it up way past any natural limits was such a great beginning and the first shot of the sun rise is stunning, I did it last November and got to site about 6.40 in freezing fog, I think I prefer your early start in better conditions but it is worth it and thank you for sharing great all round video​:ok_hand::sunglasses:

1 Like

One guy works as chief staff photographer and drone pilot for the Daily Mail he is connected to me on LinkedIn so will pester him lol, i did ask the other guy to check it out :+1:

Many thanks @Scubadave63, it was a night lapse on Hero 8 Black, nothing special, just wanted to add another dimension and was pleased with it, got loads of Drone footage but just picked what I thought would fit, I ponder more over the music, went through a fair few tracks and being a musician/ drummer it’s got to have the right vibe :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::+1:

1 Like

it is so tricky to get the right music. honestly, it takes me longer to choose the music than it does to edit a film!

2 Likes

Cracker !! - start to finish :+1: :+1:

1 Like

Very kind of you @silverfox682 what the hell is going on Anglesey? Never get there this year at this rate pfft
Hope you are keeping well

Cheap immigrant labourers brought in from England - less than minimum wages and housed all together in a sh**t hole - hardly surprising things have gone belly up - fkin greedy company who didn’t apply for furlough so the foreigners had to work no matter how they were feeling. Slavery is alive and well in the UK mate.
Thanks for the thought, and yes, me & the Mrs are doing fine - she’s more jittery now than when she was filling in in the local hospital. So we are still stuck to 5 mile max distance which gets us into a field at all points of a compass lol.