Announcing some additional Pin Seeker badges

Dear members,

We are pleased to announce some new Badges which are available for your profile.

Although technically these badges are more of an expansion on the existing Pin Seeker badge that we created last year, but you’ll get the idea.

We now have three different Pin Seeker badges available for you to collect, all contained in a new Drone Scene section on our Badges page:

The ‘Pin Seeker - Bronze Award’ badge is awarded for adding a single location marker pin to the map on Drone Scene:

Screen Shot 2019-12-30 at 16.07.47

Quite a few of you will have this badge already and we’d like to thank you once again for keeping Drone Scene active :bowing_man:t3:

The ‘Pin Seeker - Silver Award’ badge is somewhat harder to obtain (at the time of writing just two members possess this badge).

The Silver badge awarded for adding ten locations to the map on Drone Scene:

Screen Shot 2019-12-30 at 16.08.06

Got your Bronze and Silver badges in the bag? If so, you’ll be well on your way to the ultra-exclusive ‘Pin Seeker - Gold Award’ badge.

So exclusive in fact, that at the time of writing no members currently hold this badge :scream:

The Gold Award is available to members who share twenty five different locations on Drone Scene:

Screen Shot 2019-12-30 at 16.08.21

We’d like to thank you once again for taking the time to share your places to fly. Without you there wouldn’t be a map of places to fly your drone in the UK :smiley:

3 Likes

@GADC_Committee
Well this has spawned a hive of activity this morning :smiley: :rofl: :joy: :laughing:
We won’t be short of ideas for places to fly :+1:
Cheers
Steve :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

You’re not wrong!

@stubbyd and @mockingbird71 are proper going for it :rofl:

5 Likes

Cheers mate lol im working on it but the mods do seem to be behind lol

3 Likes

From a previous post:

:blush:

2 Likes

I’ve been meaning to update my localtions for ages but time, etc… today is a quiet day before my daughter’s friends descend on us for a NY Party so have some time on my hands for once. She is even cleaning the house…!

Tomorrow my house will be trashed but hey ho … the life of a parent.

3 Likes

Congratulations to both @mockingbird71 and @stubbyd as their flurry of additions to Drone Scene yesterday have, perhaps unsurprisingly, earned them both the “Pin Seeker - Silver Award” badge :clap:t2:

3 Likes

cheers spike and happy new year to you and the team

1 Like

w00t

2 Likes

well done mate looks like you and i had a good day yesterday

1 Like

And further congratulations to @stubbyd for being the first member to achieve the Pin Seeker - Gold Award badge this morning for having now added over twenty five locations to Drone Scene :clap:t2:

Thank you for taking the time to share your knowledge with the community :+1:t2:

4 Likes

Hope it encourages others to add their locations so when I visit I know where to go.

3 Likes

Sorry for this quetsion but can you advise how we add these locations
Still a bit green on the forum :scream:

Head over to the Drone Scene web site and click on Add Location at top :slight_smile:

1 Like