Any Mavic pro bits for sale

Hi guys I have a slight problem with my Mavic pro gimble in that it loses control in winds over 15mph the camera starts to wobble then it goes through its start up routine to find its home position then carries on for the rest of the flight pretty much trouble free. I think it might be the ribbon cable which I have a spare But also think it might be the main camera cable or the mounting plate etc so before I start to take it too bits I thought I should have the other parts ready just in case so anybody sold a Mavic and got some bits lying around that for a few sheckles we could make a deal

You’re not using low noise props are you? They caused that problem for me…

1 Like

I am using low noise props I would never have thought they would cause that I will try ordinary props now cheers Tom

1 Like

Try it. I think the low noise props have different resonances

1 Like

One thing it isn’t is a ribbon cable. You’d have error messages at startup and it wouldn’t find a correct position.

This is the result of a damaged ribbon cable …

2 Likes

Cheers Dave so this is just props maybe

1 Like

Possibly. I know there have been others that have experienced similar when sideways on to strong wind.

1 Like

Yeh it’s funny that it normally only does it once then fly’s the rest of the flight as normal

I had something similar last summer when I was in N. Cornwall. A totally windless day - taking a 360 panorama.
It happened a couple of times and never since. Never got to the bottom of it.

1 Like

It’s strange I have had 2 crashes when I first started and in the back garden but I cannot see any damage anywhere ( did break most of the props at the time but no visible signs anywhere so I will try different props and see what that does :thinking:

1 Like