Anyone fancy a meetup Saturday 1st Feb west midlands?

Anyone up for a meet this Saturday the 1st? West Midlands or near.

1 Like

Hi mate
I’m in :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: but can only do until 12:30
Where are you thinking of ?
Steve :thinking:

Not a million miles from me and would normally be doable. But hey, we are just entering the territory of the best sporting competition in the world… The Six Nations and I got a ticket to see Wales v Italy.

So thanks, but no thanks.

2 Likes

Anywhere. Depends who turns up. Yes, early is good.

1 Like

I’m in Karl if it’s where you go near to us

1 Like

Hi @crapflyer and @Steviegeek. I’ll be at Hakesbury about 9.30 with my lad. He wants to try out some tricks he’s seen on youtube.

@notveryprettyboy
Hi Karl, I’ll be there
Will you fly my 250 quad in acro please, I’d like to see it in the hands of an expert :+1::slightly_smiling_face:
Cheers
Steve :slightly_smiling_face:

:rofl:

I will try my best lol

Steve. Do you have any adaptors for an xt60 lipo to xt30 plug?

Aarrghh, have you seen this

:innocent: umm… :smirk: Should be nice and windy. Might be a problem for Eugene @crapflyer. But we need to get his drone flying well. I KNOW it wont be a problem for you attempting a speed record…

Thanks for letting me try your 250 Steve. It was very locked in. INAV certainly holds its own.
And @crapflyer. Whats your big drone called again? So I can read the instructions.

Thank you Karl for showing that it can fly well when in the hands of a maestro :+1:.
I always wondered if putting a large battery (4S 2400) laterally would cock-up the dynamics but seeing you roll it today so sweetly takes my worries away.
This is the crap camera fitted, needless to say there’s a decent camera on order to replace it.

Cheers
Steve :slightly_smiling_face:

PS I’ll take the centre bias of the trottle stick for you next time :laughing: :laughing:

Pushing the boat out there weren’t you? :laughing: You really need to fly acro fpv. It really isn’t as hard as it looks than if you look at it LOS. Trust me. I’m a proper potato when it comes to flying. The fpv makes it so much easier. And fun. @FIREFOX

1 Like

@Steviegeek is your drone ok after your crash into the trees?

Yes mate, just a chipped prop :+1:

1 Like

Was using wind to my advantage, on the return struggling to get 10-12KmPH !!

or so I thought :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes:

1 Like