Anyone up for a meet up on Sunday? At Pleasley Colliery, Derbyshire

Hi guys, I’m from Sheffield in South Yorkshire and I’m going to fly Pleasley Colliery with my Mavic Pro if the weather plays nice. I will be there early-ish 6:6:30am to hopefully get a good sunrise in. Message me or just turn up lol. Here’s a link to the place I’m going.

2 Likes

Added the location to the thread title. :wink:

1 Like

Thanks mate, Makes seance lol.

1 Like

Looks like a nice place but don’t fancy getting up at 4.30am so I’ll give it a miss and maybe get down there some other time!

1 Like

I should be able to make it for 06:30 finish work at 05:30 as long as it’s not raining is there any where else I can go after this place nearby

1 Like

Ordinarily I’d have said yes, but the Mrs is away and I’m playing Mrs Doubtfire.

Weather not looking kind

Yes weather is no good for Sunday how about Saturday

1 Like

Done that one a few times . Even had the caretaker come over and asked for the footage so they could put it on the screens in the visitor centre …
Nice place to fly

1 Like

You can also get Hardwick hall from here …

1 Like

Looking at the weather forecast, I should stay tucked up in bed!

1 Like

sorry mate, a little late, Can’t do today I’m still going Sunday see what it’s like.

Sounds like a man with a plan.

Hardwick Hall

4 Likes

Love the setting sun’s reflection off the water @ 3:18. :+1:

1 Like

This gets you the Golden Hour Flyer badge, too! :+1:

1 Like

Great job mate, I’m certainly going there this Sunday morning as the weather was pants last week, Rain stopped play lol.

I’m going there this Sunday between 6:30am hopefully the weather will stay calm enough for a good flight if anyone fancy’s ago.