Anyone used Park Cameras?

Anyone used Park Cameras?

https://www.parkcameras.com/p/9702705M/drones/dji/dji-mavic-2-pro-quadcopter?source=aw&awc=6241_1593261718_7849a83f66f8726de911efba6cad4db8&utm_source=AWIN&utm_medium=Affiliate&utm_campaign=137991

£1199 but no BNPL

Never used myself - but always heard good things about them. Been around for donkey’s years, iirc.

1 Like

@Neil79 bought his MP from them

Yeah it’s where I just got mine.

I’m having trouble with a battery. What’s yours missing Ned?

@Neil79 I’ve not bought anything from them… was just looking for feedback on Park Cameras.

Good luck with your battery :crossed_fingers:

No first time too but did look up some reviews and was good. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

They’ve been around for years now. Ive had photo gear off them in the past. Usually good service no issues I can recall.

1 Like

Good to know… :+1:

1 Like

I’ve recently bought from them ( park cameras )and have used them three time in the past, lenses mainly, had really good service from them.:+1:

2 Likes

I’m just waiting for a response to my used Mavic pro battery not working but I think they are going to sort something from my phone call earlier.

2 Likes

Got money for another Battery from park Cameras. No fuss they sorted it. :+1:

4 Likes

I bought my first camera from them and most of my photography kit. For service they are very good, also worth looking at their second hand stock as they have a good range.

I should also add they are less than a mile from my front door.

Only down side is they are a little expensive and they don’t honour any online discounts in the shop. So just be warned if your making a tip to see them.

1 Like

I’ve known them from Photography with no probs

1 Like