App or PDF of the Drone Code

That’s because we block links to that site.

No, it’s absolutely not worth looking at. You can’t just go inventing air space restrictions :man_facepalming:

Putting it politely, it’s made up bullshit.

Which is why we block it.

Your link has been removed :confused:

3 Likes

It’s bonkers, isn’t it? :rofl:

Lots of Air 2 owners here, it’s a very capable drone :+1:t2:

1 Like

Lots of Fimi X8 owners here too: Search results for 'Fimi x8' - Grey Arrows Drone Club UK

I’ve not seen one in the flesh yet though.

1 Like

‘Putting it politely, it’s made up bullshit.
Which is why we block it.
Your link has been removed’

Fair enough, sorry if I caused offence. The text seemed to be a transcript from official documentation.

Cheers,

Peter

1 Like

No mate, not in the slightest :slight_smile:

Agreed, it’s a very misleading web site.

Which is yet another reason we don’t talk about it :rofl:

2 Likes

Hi , sorry to ask but I have searched and can’t find it but there used to be a printable page for a brief explanation of the drone code specifically for sub 250 grams drones , I think it was to carry a copy in your bag to hand to anyone questioning your flight , I think it had a QR code as well. , I’m sure it used to be in the members area but I can’t find it but has anyone got a link to a up to date version of this they could send me the link please . Many thanks

https://register-drones.caa.co.uk/drone-code/the_drone_code.pdf

That’s all I could find to and yes it answers the questions but this was just a a4 sheet specifically for sub 250 gram drones , maybe it wasn’t on grey arrows that I found it , the point of it was to have in your bag to hand out if asked or a easy way to show the regs for sub 250 drones in the uk .