At what point is it too much......?

I probably need to sell the Air 1 and thinking about the 2 Pro too…

1 Like

This is a snapshot which sent @milkmanchris fire prevention OCD into hyperdrive.

In this picture you’ll find everything in the list below, meticulously catalogued so I can lay my hands on any item within the next month or two.

So for those on here whose significant other may grumble about the odd new drone, just show them this post and let them know how thankful and appreciative they should be that you know what moderation truly is.

And I’ll say it again, I am not a well person.

Drones.

3 x Vortex 285’s

2 x Walkera Rodeo 150’s

3 x Blade Chroma’s

4 x DJI Phantom’s all with Gimbals

1 x DJI Spark.

1 x DJI F550(H32D, Datalink, Fatshark FPV)

3 x Quanum Venture (1 DJI Naza, 2 APM 2.8)

3 x Simtoo Dragonfly’s

1 x Walkera Rodeo 110

3 x TBS Gemini

1 x Yuneec Q500 4K

2 x Ares Crossfire.

1 x SK450

1 x SK450 Deadcat.

1 x Ideafly Ifly4s with Gimbal.

1 x XK350 Air Dancer 3D (reversing motors)

1 x Assault Reaper 500 Collective Pitch

2 x Wltoys V383’s Collective Pitch

1 x Quanum Chaotic 3D (Reversing motors)

2 x KingKong Hex300’s

1 x Emax Babyhawk.

2 x Parrot Anafi’s

2 x Ryz Tello.

1 x QX65

1 x HexoPlus Action Drone

2 x Thrust-UAV Riot 250R Pro.

2 x Armattan 180

1 x Gen 150.

2 x Vortex 150

1 x Ceewa S1

1 x Blade 350QX

1 x TBS Discovery Clone.

1 x Parrot Disco

1 x XUAV Mini Talon (Pixhawk FC)

1 x Volantex FPV Raptor (Original 3DR APM 2.5)

1 x 3DR Iris Plus

2 x Emax Tinyhawk Freestyle.

2 x Blade 200QX

1 x DJI Phantom 2

1 x S500 Pixhawk.

1 x Powervision PowerEgg X.

1 x HFM-865 Hexacopter

2 x Eachine Twigg

1 x DJI Mini 2

2 x Tyro 129

1 x Tyro 119

1 x Steadidrone QU4D

1 x RC Logger Nova X350

1 x 3DR Solo

1 x Quanum XJ470

1 x Tarot 680Pro

Planes.

Extreme Flyers Edge 540.

Graupner Hottrigger Edge.

Durafly Vampire

Durafly EFX Racer

2 x Durafly Excalibur

Hobbyking Cesner Skylane

TopRc Focke Wolfe

RCLander Grunman F9F

Hobbyking Retro Pioneer.

Hobbyking Cri-Cri

Volantex ASW28

Volantex FPV Raptor

Volantex Phoenix

EACHINE Micro-Skyhunter

EACHINE Black Wing

Parrot Disco.

X-UAV Mini Talon

AXN Sky Surfer.

Irwin Tutor.

Hubsan Spyhawk.

Hobbyking Voltigeur

ST-Model MX2

Helicopters

WLToys V977

WLToys A350

Align-Trex 500SE

18 Likes

That is a very long and comprehensive list Nidge :astonished:

2 Likes

I humbly bow down before you… :cowboy_hat_face:

11 Likes

All looks perfectly normal. Nothing to see here, move on!

That’s truly impressive list you have there @Nidge, I know what my wife would say :face_with_raised_eyebrow:, so I hide mine in my workshop up in the rafters so it doesn’t look quite so much :wink:

3 Likes

quite an impressive stash of drones there @ianinlondon :smiley: I know my wife wouldn’t be too happy :smirk: if she saw that amount of drone gear :wink:
Love your YouTube channel :smiley:, you give some great advice and love to watch your videos, particularly when you cover each individual drone :+1: keep up the great work, we all appreciate your dedication :smiley:

2 Likes

And the wife moans that I have three drones :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

My hoard is not a badge I wear with honour. It could be a psychological thing to do with not having the cool toys when I was a kid, or the fact that I’m on a spectrum with a common behaviour of being over enthusiastic in my interests. In some ways there are worse things. If I were a drinker I probably wouldn’t be happy with one beer, I’d have to have all the beers.

8 Likes

I’ve spent too much time in a past life in the pub and bookies, these little hobbies are cheap in comparison and can’t seriously damage your health (if u remember to duck and keep fingers out of the way)

7 Likes

Thanks @ianinlondon I was just looking online for a bird scarer but seen this and the wee printer is going atm. :joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

Let’s all put close-ups of ourselves on here shall we…?? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

5 Likes

What, like having a full inventory… ? :wink:

2 Likes

Ok you win :disappointed_relieved:

2 Likes

Can I quote you?
It’s telescopes with me, currently 5 after yesterday’s pick up! Problem is they take up more room.
Drones, only at 2 at the moment. Don’t count the mini, indoor uncontrollable thing. But I do feel that could all change when we know the new regs and classifications.

3 Likes

May have to DM you about my Nextstar Evolution 8 + accessories … :slight_smile:

1 Like

Are you purposely trying to shame me, Kev?

I too have telescopes, though I’ve not been able to use them for quite a few years. I have a Meade 8inch SNT on a a Gem5 with the iOptron Gotonova tracking system. On top of this is a short-tube refractor for auto-guiding. A 6inch f9 refractor on a Meade LXD55 mount for lunar and planetary stuff, A Meade ETX90 Maksotov, again for lunar and planetary. And BCF 20x100 observation Bino’s for more casual observing.

I really do miss being able to use them but due to disability and mobility issues I can no longer hawk the stuff outside. It’s been my intention to have the garage replaced with something that can house the scopes so they can be ready for use at all times, but over the last few years there’s been a lot of new house builds in the area and the resultant increase in light pollution may make such a pursuit a time and money exercise in futility.

2 Likes

…problem.

I know we often joke about it @Nidge but in all seriousness mate, you may actually need some help :grimacing:

5 Likes

Ian,
That’s one in my collection. Sorry don’t need another, in fact I might be selling it soon. Just invested in a Unistellar eVscope so will be rationalising the rest of my kit as it will be redundant and need to recover some funds.
Kev

2 Likes

No Nidge, would never do that.
Wow, some kit there.
As I say, upgrade my astronomy kit and ready to rationalise.
Kev

2 Likes