Autel Evo II 2 leak - Now not a leak!

I know people that will bring them back or send them and sod the EASA rules its only us lot that bother

1 Like

Grey Arrows beano to china !! yeh I am up for that

1 Like
2 Likes

3rd time the video has been posted lol

2 Likes

I merged that post from a second thread ā€¦ already!

1 Like

A friend of mine is planning a trip to the US. Was thinking of asking him to get me a Mavic Mini from thereā€¦

Watched a bit of a review from Toms Tech Time. Said the 8k footage was hard to work with on his latest MacBook.

You will need a ballsy bit of kit ā€¦ whichever platform ā€¦ to handle 120mbs 8K video.

Unlike me to post yesterdays news! :wink: : :see_no_evil:

Hi ping,got my mk 1 from SLRHUTā€¦Already making plans to get the mk 2,will keep you fully informed!!!
BTW the mk 1 is also a great bit of kit,and will be keeping,as long as drone rules do not get too stupidā€¦ :thinking: :thinking: :wink: :wink:

3 Likes

GOOD JOB,I bought an i9 pc with 32 gig ram and a geforce rtx 2080 ti just before xmas was luck,more then anything!!!

Making plans already Chris,i am definitely going for it!!! :+1: :+1: :rofl: :rofl:

So does this mean the Evo 1 goes in the For Sale Section ?.

1 Like

Iā€™m going for a $2,200 price.

1 Like

Defo NOT!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Donā€™t blame you.

1 Like

How ever, the mp 2 "may " go in the for sale section,once i have the EVO 2,as i have a feeling it may become somewhat redundantā€¦ :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :rofl: :rofl:

Have to say, that Evo 2 is gonna blow away anything on the market, inc the Mavic 2 pro !.

1 Like

you know me Chris,once i decide i want itā€¦ :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :+1: :+1:

1 Like

DJI are going to have to pull a REAL good drone out next time to fight their corner !.
The specs on that Evo 2 are phenomenal !

1 Like