B&W Images taken with phone while beach fishing Eastbourne yesterday

8 Likes

Wow great pics and the monochrome really sets them off! :+1: :+1: :+1: i must experiment with b&w myself… :thinking: :thinking:

2 Likes

Thanks @FIREFOX I gotta be honest I love the look of monochrome but haven’t really used it. Recently @Drumsagard posted some amazing monochrome images and it inspired me to give it a go too :+1:t2:

2 Likes

I will now try this when i do my next flight,love it!!! :+1: :+1: :+1:

1 Like

I did take the drone with me but the wind was ridiculous that day so it stayed in the car unfortunately :confused:

Give it a go Im sure you won’t be disappointed :+1:t2:

1 Like

actually,now you mention it,i will try on some of my saved shots!!! thank you :+1: :+1:

1 Like

Great idea! Do it! :+1:t2:

1 Like

OK ! Be kind! just a couple i have mucked with :grimacing: :grimacing: :rofl: :rofl:

5 Likes

Nothing wrong with those my friend. Nice job :+1:t2: where abouts were these taken?

1 Like

Hayling island road bridge and the adjacent northney marina…VERY local to me… :+1: :+1:

1 Like

I don’t get down that way too often but I’ll keep it in mind for next time I do :grinning:

1 Like

Be good,we could have a club meetup,who knows ,even DAVE @OzoneVibe may join us :thinking: :thinking: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Great pics @SirGunner these are really strong b&w’s :+1:t2:

1 Like

It’s not impossible.
Just unlikely. :laughing:

Just kidding.

Depending one where and when I could be up for it.

Last year I gave out so many shouts for when I was going to be heading somewhere and nobody ever made it, that I rather gave up.

2 Likes

Haha yeah would be good for sure :grin:

1 Like

Thanks @Drumsagard for inspiring me to give B&W a go. I think I’m going to use it more often :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Thanks Steve, it’s great to know my images have inspired someone :+1:t2: :grinning:

1 Like